Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilan conducts BITSAT (Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test) Exam every year to provide admission into undergraduate & postgraduate courses in the field of engineering, science & pharmacy. BITSAT-2017 is a Computer based online test for Admissions to Integrated First Degree Programmes of BITS Pilani Campuses in Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad. The Examination is conducted via online mode only. The candidates who have booked BITSAT 2017 exam slot between March 20 to April 05 can download the BITSAT 2017 Admit card from 15th April from the official website of BITS (Link is given below). Candidates should remember that the Admit Cards will be available till 10th May, 2017 till the date of BITSAT Examination. The admit card contains the details about candidate name, father name, venue address, timing of the examination, photograph, etc. Please read the below details for full information.
BITSAT Admit Card 2017
BITSTAT Admit Card will be available to download from 15th April from the official website of BITS. Candidates will have to remember the registration number, Date of Birth and email ID to download the BITSAT Admit Card.
How to Download BITSAT Admit card 2017
So the BITSAT Admit Card 2017 has been released and Aspirants can easily download BITSAT Hall Ticket by following the below steps carefully.
- First of all, visit the official website (Click Here)
- Click on the above Click Here link.
- Enter your application number.
- Select your Gender (Male/Female)
- Fill your Date of Birth.
- and fill your email ID in the spcace provided.
- Click on Proceed.
- Download the BITSAT 2017 Admit Card.
- Keep it safe for further use.
Details Provided in the Admit Card.
Below are the Details which are provided on the Admit Card.
- Candidate’s name.
- Registration number.
- Unique Application number.
- Important instructions for the examination.
- Subject Opted for Part IV of BITSAT 2017.
- Photograph of the candidate.
- Name & Address of the Test Centre.
- Date of exam.
- Time of exam.
- Signature of the candidate.
BITSAT Exam Pattern
Below is the exam pattern for BITSAT 2017 Examination
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|Part III||(a) English Proficiency(b) Logical Reasoning||1510|
|Part IV||Mathematics/Biology (for B.Pharm)||45|
Important Points Related to BITSAT 2017 Admit Card
- Candidates have to bring the Admit Card with them in the Examination hall.
- Without BITSAT Admit Card, Candidates are not permitted to attend the examination.
- Along with the admit card, candidates will have to show a valid ID Proof such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID card or Driving Licence.
- Electronic Gagdets and belongs such as Mobile Phone, Earphone, Wallet, calculator, electronic gadgets, bags are not alllowed in the examination.
- Candidates are advised to read the complete rules and regulations related to BITSAT 2017.
- Aspirants have to make sure that the admit card is safe. The admit card should be retainded safe till the examination.
Important Event Dates for BITSAT 2017
|Events||Date of event|
|Slot Booking||20th March to 5th April 2017|
|download BITSAT 2017 Admit card||15th April 2017|
|BITSAT Engineering Entrance Tests||16th to 30th May 2017|
|BITSAT 2017 Entrance exam result||June (Tentatively)|
|Admit & wait list||July 2017|
BITSAT Examination Centres List
So below is the list of Centres where BITSAT Examniation will be conducted.
|Agra||Hyderabad Campus of BITS||Noida|
|Allahabad||Indore||Pilani Campus of BITS|
|Dubai Campus of BITS||Kurnool||Srinagar|
|Goa Campus of BITS||Madurai||Tirupati|